This weekend was largely spent relaxing, cleaning and prettifying our house, seeing family and... eating. When its cold outside, there is nothing better than cosying-up in the sitting room with good food and good company! For us, baked Camembert is the one for setting that atmosphere and warming us up. We were chatting about all the exciting things we've got coming up over the next month or so in the lead up to Christmas - I love this time of year for all the things to look forward to...
1. Getting my hair coloured a bit darker this weekend, then going for the big chop on December 23rd. Ahhh! I've instagrammed what sort of look I'm going for - what do you think?
3. Visiting Winchester Christmas market with my work girls (see Hannah's amazing blog here) for festive food and spirit.
5. Catching up with a Uni friend at Borough Market - my first time, what's good?!
6. Various festive food and drinks with different groups of friends, especially with my girls and all the boyfriends - the third consecutive year, always messy!
7. Putting the Christmas decs up... December 1st come ooooon.
8. Starting Christmas shopping - I love buying for other people, especially at Christmas time when the shops are festive and lovely!
9. Beginning the Christmas baking - still searching for inspiration, any ideas?
10. And finally, eating my way through all the festive sandwiches the shops have to offer. M&S, I'm coming for you!
What are you looking forward to?